Welcome to the Camilleri Group of Companies website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to any of the group’s websites and by accessing these websites and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service Representatives on email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 21472255 Mon-Fri 8:30 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:00. ORDERS: We only accept orders for delivery in Malta and Gozo (catering and waiter services in Gozo are not guaranteed and only subject to availability. Additional charges might apply).
1. Where applicable, delivery charges will be added to your order.
2. For deliveries of items with a total of less than €18 per delivery address an additional €5 will be charged.
3. Where the item is in stock, orders will normally be processed and dispatched via the fastest possible route. Orders will normally take 3-5 days depending on workload and product availability.
4. Where products with different availabilities have been ordered, you will be notified of those products which are not in stock and an estimated delivery date. Orders for items in stock will be processed immediately, with the remainder to follow as they become available.
5. Consumers may use their credentials to have the online facility to gain access to 'My Orders' and view concluded contracts.
6. Consumers shall receive a confirmation email containing details pertaining to that order on all concluded contracts.
It is our policy to ensure that all products supplied to all our customers arrive in perfect condition.
1. If you wish to return an item (other than perishable products) we will refund the account from which payment was effected, (excluding the delivery charge), or exchange the products if you inform customer services on 21472255 within the 14 day cooling down period as stipulated by law.
2. Please include all original paperwork, and a note stating the Order No. (from the order confirmation Email) and reason for return with the goods to be collected.
3. Any returned products must be returned to us in good condition, with all packaging intact. If the product that you return or the packing is badly damaged we retain the right to deduct accordingly.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under Maltese law.
You warrant that:
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail, or calling us on 21472255.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Camilleri Group ensures that:
(a) personal data is processed fairly and lawfully;
(b) personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice;
(c) personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes;
(d) personal data may be utilised by the company for promotional material; (e) personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing;
(f) no more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing;
(g) personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date;
(h) all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed;
Personal data may be processed only if:
(a) the data subject has unambiguously given his consent; or
(b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; or
(c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Camilleri Group is subject; or
(d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject; or
(e) processing is necessary for the performance of an activity that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Camilleri Group or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed; or
(f) processing is necessary for a purpose that concerns a legitimate interest of Camilleri Group or of such a third party to whom personal data is provided, except where such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and in particular the right to privacy.
Payment Method and Security
All online purchases shall only be accepted against payment through Paypal or by major credit cards and local Debit cards that are accepted by our payment gateway.
When utilising debit and credit cards all card details are received and processed directly by the Endeavour Payment Gateway. The transaction is transmitted directly from you to the payment gateway in an encrypted format and over high-security SSL for maximum protection and confidentiality. For additional security, your three digit security code found at the back of your card is never stored by the payment gateway (CVV/CVC2). Without this number, any transactions attempted on your card without your authorization would be rejected.
The payment gateway is licensed and authorized by Visa, MasterCard and other card associations to act as a payment gateway and is fully audited and compliant with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards.
You undertake and agree to provide correct details for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods from this website.
You also undertake that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
Bankers: HSBC - Valletta Branch
C. Camilleri & Sons, 49-51, Merchant street, Valletta
Tel: 21241642, 21472255
Company VAT No- 1020 7805
C. Camilleri & Sons Ltd.
Trading License: 01/1918
Language of contracts: English (all transactions are covered by the laws of Malta)